1. Social media manager
We’re recruiting a social media manager with at least one year’s experience to implement social media strategies for our clients in the EU institutions.
- Good knowledge of social media strategies and community management.
- Excellent English (written & spoken).
- French (spoken).
- Excellent communicator.
- Capable of working independently.
Think you fit the bill?
Head of Message Department
0032 494 90 49 22
Closing date for applications: ASAP
2. Event intern
Interested in event management? Want to hone your skills working in a busy Brussels-based communication agency? We’re recruiting an intern for our events department for a minimum of two months from January-June 2018. You will be an integral part of our team, responsible for organising events with more senior members of staff.
- Helping to develop ideas and concepts for events and pitches
- Managing participant travel and accommodation
- On-site presence at events
- Helping to manage suppliers
- Attending client meetings
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good people skills
- Able to cope well with stress
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
- Comfortable using Word and Excel
Monday-Friday, 9:00-17:30. Flexibility will be required during and before events.
The internship is unpaid and is for people still in education only.
Send your CV and cover letter to:
Ms Joa Hasaert, Event department manager
Joa.Hasaert@tipik.eu(+32 2 287 19 38)